A good night’s sleep isn’t just about getting your 6-8 hrs of shut eye, it’s also dependent on what you are sleeping on. Your pillowcase can cause damage to your hair, skin and eyelashes throughout the night and that’s not even the worst of it. Cotton pillowcases hold more bacteria than a toilet seat. YES, you read that correctly! A toilet seat!
Not only is that disgusting but it’s also a waste of your hard earned cash, when you spend time and effort on your skincare products only to flush them down the toilet (pun intended).
So what can you do about it? The answer is simple. Swap your pillowcase for a Silk Satin one instead.
A combination of silk mixed with satin is the perfect recipe to a good night’s sleep, without the bacteria. The silky sensation allows the skin and hair to breathe just like a cool summer’s wind, keeping your temperature regulated throughout the night.
Silk satin pillowcase benefits:
- Allows your skin and hair to breathe
- Reduces ingrown hairs and blackheads
- Prevents frizzing
- Keeps skin moisturised and balanced
- Allows the skin’s blood flow to function evenly throughout the night, helping with fine lines and wrinkles
- Eliminates facials folds and marks
- Keeps hair shiny and in place
- Prevents hair loss
- Protects brows and lashes
- Clears complexion by allowing the pores to breathe as opposed to cotton which draws moisture from your skin
- Reduces inflammation, as there is no friction or fibres rubbing against the skin
All our silk satin is locally sourced within Australia and is hand made to order by two amazing Aussie girls. There is no wastage as we use every bit of material in the process.